LaCroix is a brand of sparkling water that's really "catching on" in the USA. "Catch on" is an idiom that means to gain popularity. Listen for these additional idioms as you watch this news piece:
- play catch-up - to reach the same level as a competitor (often from a later start)
- close to one's heart ♥ - loved by someone
- take off - gain popularity, usually quickly
- stand out - distinguish; make different
Consider the following questions:
- What does video say is difference in marketing between LaCroix and Coke & Pepsi?
- Why do young people like LaCroix?